I heard a story on NPR once about a group that takes news stories and famous speeches and auto-tunes them into funny musical pieces. They use people like Katie Couric, MLK, Jimmy Carter, all sorts of people you would not think of as singers and some you might expect to be musical. I am not sure if this is the same group but Darrick just sent this one to me, it is a news clip of a surfer that makes for an especially good auto-tune number. The group is called Melody Sheep and I put in a couple others they did on science down below, as well as a Katie Couric vid done by the group I think I heard on NPR.
OK, I think these are the folks I heard on NPR: Autotune the News:
Friday, December 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment